Mushroom Flashers draw attention to pertinent roadway signs and information, by flashing any traffic signal light. Ideal for a multitude of traffic warning applications, they are easy to install into the top or bottom of any traffic signal head framework. Mushroom Flashers connect to the terminal block in the signal head, meaning no extra electrical boxes or parts are required.
- Turn any signal into a flashing signal
- Install with ease
- Plug and go design
- Dual circuit powers alternating flashing signals
- Neoprene gasket and locknut
- 56 flashes per minute
- 50% duty cycle
- Housed in a traffic signal ornamental cap (pinnacle)
- 15” leads with spade terminals (4)
- In-line fuse (5 A, 250 V, Slo-Blo, ¼”x1¼”; Bussman MDL-5)
- Complies with applicable MUTCD standards
|Dimensions||2.8” high x 2.4” diameter|
|Color(s)||Federal yellow, signal green, or black|
|Power||120 VAC input|
Operating Temperature: -37° C to +74° C
Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
stdClass Object ( [id] => 107 [name] => relateditems [label] => Related Items [display] => Advance Warning Beacon
Warn drivers of hidden or approaching hazards.
Help police target red light violators and create safer streets.
Flashing Beacon Control Assembly
Control flashing beacons to call driver attention to roadside signs and information.)